|Name of the Facility||:||Chittagong Medical College Hospital|
|Name of Director||:||Brigadier General Khondakar Shahidul Ghani|
|Land Phone No. 1||:||+88-031-630179|
|Land Phone No. 2||:||+88-031-619761 (24 Hours)|
|GPS location of Facility||:||Lati: 20.0000 And Long: 87.0000|
|TOTAL AUTHORIZED BED||:||1313|
|TOTAL HOSPITAL IN-PATIENT CAPACITY||:||1313|
|DAILY AVERAGE OUT–PATIENT TURN OVER||:||2500|
|DAILY AVERAGE IN-PATIENT STAYING||:||2600|
|TOTAL IN –PATIENT DEPARTMENTS||:||41|
|TOTAL OUT–PATIENT DEPARTMENTS||:||19|
|TOTAL DIAGNOSTIC DEPARTMENTS||:||10|
Utilization of services at Tertiary Hospital: (2015)
|Total Patient days in 365 days (No.)||:||805075|
|Bed Occupancy Rates (%)||:||168|
|Average Length of Hospital Stay (No. of days per patient)||:||5|
|Hospital Death Rate (%)||:||5.4|
1. This hospital has the capability to admit 1313 patients with all indoor & outdoor facilities.
2. It can treat patients at tertiary level with all specialty & sub –specialty.
3. It can handle critically ill patients to be managed in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) & Coronary Care Unit (CCU). Pediatric ICU(PICU),SCANU(Special care Neonatal unit,HDU.
4. It is a training institute and affiliated to Chittagong Medical College for undergraduate (MBBS, BDS) courses and 33 post- graduate courses & other courses such as Emergency Obstetric Care (EOC) etc
5.It has the ability to manage 100 casualties with 20 mixed casualties during or after any disaster.
6. It has the most modern investigation facilities such as Angiogram, CT & MRI etc.
7. It has a One-stop Crisis Centre (OCC) to deal with domestic violence against women, sexual assault and acid burn etc.
8. One Burn unit of 25 beds
- TQM(Total Quality management)
- Double Shift